Friday, August 15, 2008

Thought Process

My Thought Process...

1- One of my favorite colors - Green.

2- Elle buys special Nicky Ree lingerie with me in mind in my favorite color - Green.

3- Phin experiments with female avatar (aka femPhin or fP).

4- Phin buys clothes for fP.

5- Phin likes the special green-version Nicky Ree lingerie that Elle recently purchased.

6- Phin buys his own green-version Nicky Ree lingerie that Elle recently purchased.

7- Phin thinks it would be cute if we had the same lingerie.



My Mistake...

Elle didn't like my thought process.

Where I went wrong? See number 6 and 7.

Thinking it would be cute, I took the special out of her purchase for me.

Thus endeth the lesson.

[looks at Elle] Sorry, honey!

2 comments:

Miss Lily said...

This is an excellent look at the inherent difference between the thought process of men and women. I am very much a feminist, but I honesty believe that there are differences in our biology/physiology/neurology that have been hardwired into us for basic reasons of survival; difference that we have not yet outgrown, as we've only been on this earth for such a short period of time. I saw the punchline to this story coming up 6th avenue! I very much enjoy reading your about your experiences, Phin, and applaud your efforts. Very entertaining stuff.

Eladrienne Laval said...

*sighs* I think I'll keep you around anyway...lol