Monday, July 28, 2008

Shoes!

My male avatar has 8 pairs of shoes and boots which is more than I have in RL (6). I've been collecting for more than a year since first rezzing upon the Grid in May of 2007.



In one day as a female avatar I've surpassed this number with 9!



I wanted to go with sensible shoes I'd wear in RL like tennis shoes or something. But then I think, "that doesn't look quite right with my new dress"

One thing leads to another and next thing I know thousands of linden dollars vanish from my account.



Then I think - Well basic black is nice, but *this* color would really match my new outfit better.

5 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

*laughs*

Welcome to the wonderful world of shoes!

Unknown said...

Now you're getting it!

Start with the basics and add from there. It's an endless process since there are always cute must-have shoes ;)

CleoPatra Guyot said...

Phin, I'll hang out with you in either form, no problem! You can't be a girl in SL, though, without spending lots and lots of Lindens--and therein lies the fun (or a very big part of it anyway)!

CronoCloud said...

Shoooes! Remember to take your new shoes shopping and have them choose new outfits for you.

Nightbird Glineux said...

You need to learn about this thing called a "budget." *giggle*