Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cape Messmer Notes - from the Director's Desk



Consulting with my lab assistant Miss Eladrienne Laval.



Miss Laval and I discuss various exhibits and experiments at Cape Messmer in Caledon Morgaine. Miss Laval is seen here working on one of the moonships onsite.



A photograph taken during a time-travel jump to Spaceports Alpha and Bravo. Very inspiring indeed!



Testing of the Cubey Terra Rocketeer-inspired Jetpack. From Miss Zoe Connolly's Penzance Aerodrome to Mr. Mako Magellan's Kittiwickshire Establishment in mere seconds!



A close-up of the Rocketeer Jetpack.

4 comments:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

I have had the rocket pack in my possession since the summer, and let me tell you that I am very happy with its performance. Especially for these days that teleporting is malfunctioning. It clears sims in seconds!

Though my hair is way wild for the helmet..

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Herr Professor and Frl. Laval,

The rocket pack experiences no distress at sim crossings?

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach, Baron

Diamanda Gustafson said...

None whatsoever. It might fail to physically rez properly if you cross sims in great speed (nothing that you can't fix by detaching and reattaching upon landing), but the script work is flawless at sim crossings, even at speed 3 (the highest).

Unknown said...

Miss Gustafson is correct on all counts