Saturday, November 24, 2007

First Day on the Job at the Labs

Journal of Eladrienne Laval, Rocket Lab Ass't
Today was my first true day on the job at the Messmer Labs in Penzance, where I will be assisting Prof. Messmer with various projects related to the Caledon Aethernautical Society. Soon the Labs shall be moving to a larger location in Morgaine and form part of the Aerodrome complex. To celebrate, he set out some caramel crunch candy that gave us both a sugar rush. First note to self: No more caramel crunch is allowed in the lab, especially while handling combustible materials.

The professor would like me to help him arrange his notes. Upon asking him where said notes were located, he remarked, "Perhaps my jacket from yesterday?" When I reminded him about the rest of his notes, he looked a bit sheepish and down at his shoes. Oh my...I do believe I have my work cut out for me here.

No comments: