Monday, July 28, 2008

Power Tools

Now I must say, I can hold my own in the intimate emote department, but I'll admit to using xcite tools from time to time. As a male, I love sex and gadgets. What better combination than to have both in Second Life?



Hey! A Female Starter Pack! That's just what I need.



That's a boatload of nipples there!



Pondering the whole nipple question.

While amusing myself by watching the store patrons I was approached by 3 males at various times who did the ol' "stand-next-to-the-avatar-you're-about-to-IM" thing. Then they did the "Reading-what's-on-my-screen" animation and promptly left.

Hah! My profile has RL Male Shapeshifter all over it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phineas,

This whole thing is fascinating to me. Really, in the minds of many people I know, a man playing a woman in SL is one of the few remaining taboos. Granted, there have been legions of scheming scumbags who have given this choice a bad name, and the level of distrust towards this sort of thing is almost understandable. However, lately i have met a couple of guys who are openly exploring this, and their openness and transparency is perhaps giving respectability to this as a SL lifestyle choice.

I'll be following your journey... and actually, do you think you might be interested in letting me include you in an upcoming blogpost of my own? (if you want to check it out: http://nightmorrisey.blogspot.com/ )

Thanks for sharing:)

-Night

Unknown said...

Yes Night, you have my permission to link in a blogpost.

Please feel free to contact me anytime, and I appreciate your comments and readership as well.

- Phin

Capt. Red Llewellyn said...

having nice nipples is a MUST! i prefer ones that match my colouring... why is it that so many choose AVA's that look close to themselves? i admit to this failing finding a scant makeup pale freckled skin ava that is deffinately a redhead.. much like my RL self are we vain to choose it or does it make SL all that more real? the verisimilitude of that choice makes the experience oh so much more REAL? i dunno.. i was recently converted (today!) into the tiny world. a Red Fox... yeah. i know...go ahead say it.. but still...these ponderings are so very fascinating to me! thanks again fP for opening this up to discussion, thought, and wonderment!

Eladrienne Laval said...

capt., I think a lot of it comes down to comfort. That even as our virtual selves, we want there to be something of our RL selves there to recognize in a way whether it is our personalities or physical things like freckles (which I have inworld too as in RL)...