Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Predictions vs Reality on the MLB 2015 Postseason

Sometimes things go your way and other times, not so much.

I don't have a single favorite team in baseball. It's more like a team of teams. So in no particular order, they are...


  • Detroit Tigers
  • Arizona Diamondbacks
  • Houston Astros 
  • Kansas City Royals
  • Chicago Cubs
  • St Louis Cardinals
  • San Francisco Giants
  • Toronto Blue Jays

Four favorites from the American League and 4 from National.

During last year's World Series I was happy with the outcome. Sure I would've been happier with a Kansas City win, but I like the Giants too, so really I was Ok either way it went.

This year is a little different.

The American League Series played out as I predicted but I was way off on the National side. 

I originally thought the Cardinals would beat the Cubs. After the Cubs won, I figured they'd easily win over the Mets. 

Derp! I was so wrong! 

I congratulate the Mets on their easy sweep of the Cubs but that's all I'll do. There's no win-win for me now. I want the Royals to win and if they lose I'll be very unhappy. 

But worry not. I'll be unhappy for a few days and then I'll be pleasantly distracted by something else. And there's always next year. But for now...

Go Royals! 

(crossposted on LiveStreamLee)
Post a Comment